I thought these addons were something else. I would like a refund.
  • I purchased the bundle and now that I am looking at the setup instructions, I did not anticipate this amount of work. I am using my site to sell individual crystals and minerals and in order to use Image-Zoom alone, I need to create different image files with two different sizes of the images and paste code, etc. I have hundreds of crystals to create individual galleries for; this addon is not going to work for me and neither will the full-width slider. I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that they would add to the existing asset pack files in WebPlus x8 and simply drag onto the page exactly like the assets you use when you go to the browse file. Nothing on my site will benefit from these addons because my items are constantly changing as things sell. I wish they were more of a drag and drop type element, but they are not at all. I just purchased it today and I can see I made a mistake. May I please receive a refund?
  • Hi CrystalCrone,

Thank you for your purchase. I'm sorry to hear you feel this way.

Unfortunately it's not possible to create the effects seen with our addons without adding additional code, this doesn't mean you need to learn to code to make changes it's simply case of editing small snippets and following the help file included with each addon. You add your images through the File Manager then update the link to the image files and that's really all that's required.

It's often easier to update that a standard WebPlus gallery can be and the quality of images are better as they don't go through WebPlus' image compression tool which often makes images look pixelated.

Before you ask for a refund I would implore you to try out some of the addons and you'll soon learn they're very easy to set up. We've had new comers to not only WebPlus but also website design comment on how impressed they are with the addons and their ease of use, even though their first impression was that they might be complicated.

Let us know how you get on.
    Neil
  • Thank you for responding Neil. I will give it a few more days and experiment some, but I don't see how that snippet of code is going to give me the features I get from the galleries in WebPlus. I am not averse to copying and pasting code, I just don't want to have to do that much extra editing to my pictures first (saving them in 2 different sizes) and then adding them to each gallery, etc. My galleries contain 20-25 pictures of each individual crystal, so that's a lot of extra work. I will try and work with it, but they seem to be more of a replacement than an addon.
  • Hi,

I definitely recommend you do, even if you find the image zoom isn't of any use to you, the other addons certainly will be.

Just so you know, it's not possible to create a full width slider with WebPlus without out our Full Width Slider addon. Also, something that might be of use to you would be the 360 degree image viewer - with the right images you could really show off some of your magnificent crystals :)

If you need any assistance with any of our addons, please feel free to post back and we'll do our very best to help you out!

Neil

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion