mobile menu question
  • Hello,

Can this menu be from right to left? since i want it for a language that is written and read from right to left, such as arabic.

I want it to be located on the right side, and the inside menu to be opened accordingly to the left side.

Let me know before I make the purchase :)

Thanks
  • Hi there,

It certainly can be located on the right, simply double click the HTML Code Fragment for the addon and replace this line of code:

$('nav#menu').mmenu();

For this:

$('nav#menu').mmenu({
    offCanvas: {
    position : "right"
    }
    });

Now the menu will slide out from the right side of the page.

Hope that helps and if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Neil

• Thanks Neil, just bought, works great! One more question, how do I make the mobile menu texts in bold?
  • Also, may I ask your personal opinion aboit webplus, since the company stopped supporting it, how long do you think Webplus will last? i mean, what is the worse scenario? I have had built great websites with it and i am worried if anyday i will face issues.

I just wonder what is the possible thing that can happen to it? The change of html format on browsers and then our wp made sites would appear wrongly? i just don't know
  • Hi topdog,

To make the menu text bold, add a little extra css to the existing code for font weight, done correctly, your code should look like the below once you've edited the original via ALT+S

<style type="text/css">
    .mm-menu {background: #333333;}/* Menu background colour */
    .mm-list {font-family: "Arial", Helvetica, sans-serif;/* Menu font family */
    font-size: 14px;/* Menu font size */
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #888888;}/* Menu font colour */
    </style>

With regards to Webplus, X7/X8 already supports the latest HTML formatting. I would think although the program itself is no longer being developed or supported, it would be years before anything would break if at all, sites are still being used and ran using versions of MS Frontpage and that program went out with the Arc, so I wouldn't worry too much about creating new sites with the Webplus software.

Hope this helps
  • Thanks, Mick!

That's encouraging to hear, thanks for your reply! :)
  • No worries ;-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion