Addons
  • Instructions (from Neil)
    Download the zipped file and unzip it somewhere on your computer. Open WebPlus and in the Asset tab click the Open icon and navigate to the ‘Background-Gallery.wpack’ Asset you have downloaded, select it and click Open.
    The file is now loaded into WebPlus. Simply click and drag the Asset onto the page, its location isn’t important as the addon simply includes all the scripts needed into the site. You will however need to have the Addon placed on the page you want to activate the Background Gallery or on the Master Page for it to be active on all pages.

My questions:
    1. Why can not I save this addon (or all other addons) with their name in the section "Package Files"?
    2. What do I need to do to handle these add-ons, like the package files installed in the original software, Webplus X8?

Best regards from Berlin
    ORW
    Sorry, I am a senior German with little knowledge of English
  • Hi,

Thanks for using our addons.

1. I'm not sure what you're trying to do, there's no need to save the addon again, it's simply a case of using the addon in your site and saving the site. You can then use a fresh copy of the addon when you want to use it in another site.

2. All you need is WebPlus to use the addons, there's not a way of installing them directly in WebPlus, just load them as they are from a folder on your machine.

Hope that helps.
    Neil
  • Thank you, Neil, I understood that now
  • Glad Neil's information has helped you a little more ORW ;-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged