Full Slider Width
  • Hi,

I have managed to get my full width slider working on my home page. I have placed it under my logo, navigation bar and phone number. The slider works fine, only issue that I am getting is that when I zoom out of the page, the images get cut at the top and I can't see the top part of the images. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance
  • Hi,

When you say zoom out, is this when viewing in a browser and f so which one. I've just checked our demo and all seems to be okay.

Also, are you able to provide a link to the page so we can get a better understanding of the problem you're experiencing?

Thanks
    Neil
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

This occurs when I'm previewing the website in Google Chrome and I try to zoom out so the top part of the pictures get cut off.

I am creating a new website, so I haven't published this yet as I've got my current website that's live which I don't want to edit just yet. Is there any other way I can provide you access to the page?

Thanks,
    Sayyada
  • Hi Sayyada,

Just publish the new website to a temp space on your original hosting server, this will then not affect your current live site, for help on this, have a look at Neil's tutorial on the link below, then add the URL address to the temp site so that we can then have a look at the problems you seem to be having

http://www.seriftuts.com/webplus-tutorials/creating-a-sub-directory-for-website-testing

Hope this helps

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion