Mobile menu
  • Hi
    Customising this addon and want the background colour to be white ,that's OK but the arrows for the sub menus remain white so can't be seen!
    How do you change these?

Thanks
    Peter
  • Hi Peter,

You can change the colour of the arrows by double clicking the HTML Code Fragment for the addon and adding this line of code:

.mm-menu .mm-list > li > a.mm-subopen:after, .mm-menu .mm-list > li > a.mm-subclose:before {
    border-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3);
    }

Add it directly after this existing line of code:

color: #888888;} /* Menu font colour */

You can then edit the RGBA colour of white: 255, 255, 255, and also the transparency: 0.3

The above extra code was taken out of the mobile-menu-styles.css file which you can get to by publishing to disk rather than publish to web, you can then make more changes to the css file and then simply delete the original css file and then add back the newly edited one back to your webplus project file.

Hope this helps a little more
  • Thanks for that Mick
    But I can't get that code to work, arrows are still white?

Thanks
    Peter
  • You would have to link us to the site/page where you have added the code so we can double check you've added it correctly. Tested here and it works fine.

Hope this helps
  • Or try adding the important tag after the 0.3) so would look like this

.mm-menu .mm-list > li > a.mm-subopen:after, .mm-menu .mm-list > li > a.mm-subclose:before {
    border-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3)!important;
    }

This will make sure that the new css code you add does not get overwritten by the code in the actual css file.

As you can see from my screen grab attached below, changing the background to white and the RGBA from 255, 255, 255, 0.3 to now be 255, 0, 0, 9.3 I have a strong red colour for my arrows

• Thanks Mick
    All working correctly now!

Peter

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion