Popup Contact Form - Color Change
  • I have gone in as explained in the pdf file and changed color of the box (when placed on my website in serif) but it still keeps showing the box still as blue and now the color # C36969 I changed it to shows up on the web site next to the side of the box, but hasn't changed any color from the original box it is still blue.
    So , I see the box still blue with this also now typed (#C36969) beside the box showing on the site when I do a review inside the browser?
  • There is no code to control the colour of the button via a change to a hex value because the blue is just a quick shape that sits inside a panel, to change from blue, simply choose the objects tab on the right hand side of the work window and click on any + signs to expand the panel, when you will then see a Quick Rectangle which will show a blue line, highlight this object then click a different colour on the Swatches tab menu above.

The hex value changes via code only controls the background, border and text values, not the blue button colour.

Hope this helps

BTW: It does tell you about the quick shape option within the help PDF file that accompanies the popup contact form add-on.
  • Another Question before I go and do what you suggested and I missed about the color of the box and may have also missed this?? Is there a way to make the Contact form stationary instead of scrolling with the page?
  • You need to edit the panel itself holding all the content, again, access the panel via the objects tab and right click the panel and choose "Edit Panel" if you then take out the tick in the box that says "Align panel to browser window" you can place the panel anywhere on the page you would like it to show from and it will also make it static and will then not stay visible when scrolling.

It depends on what version of Webplus you are using that will determine which tab to choose from the right click/edit panel option so you will have to try all the tabs until you find the option to disable the align to panel.

It is ALWAYS a good idea to include the version of Webplus you are using in all your posts for assistance, that way we can give you direct & specific instructions.

Hope this helps
  • Thanks Mick, I finally got it all figured out, just more steps than I figured it would be. Using 8.
    Thanks again.
  • My pleasure ;-)
  • One more Question please☺
    I have made the contact the way I wanted it and wondering if I copy then past into another page will it work correctly or do I have to make each one new (color etc.) plus all the information? Also at the bottom part of the pages where is the same on all pages in the site?
  • If you want the contact button on all pages, simply add it to a master page which is associated to all the pages in your site you want the button to show.

What you can't do is add multiple instances of the same button, so a master page is the only way you can show it on more than one page.

Hope this helps
  • Thank You again for all your help.
  • No worries, that's what we are here for ;-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion