Music Player
  • When I insert an image on Music Player, the background still shows through. Is it possible to make the image non-transparent, or is there another adjustment that I can use?
  • If I'm understanding your question correctly, all images associated with any track added to the player will be called from within the HTML frag box that holds the add-on and will look like this for track 1:

{
    mp3:'music/1.mp3',
    oga:'music/1.ogg',
    title:'Ultimate Downfall',
    artist:'Paniq',
    duration:'2:47',
    cover:'music/1.jpg'
    },

Therefore, to change the first image for track 1 you would need to create a folder using the file manager of Webplus and call it music, when the folder has been created, add your new image called 1.jpg to this folder and then save and preview in a browser.

If this isn't the case, then please provide a link to the site/page you are having issues with so that we can then take a look at your source code and hopefully debug and give you a fix.

Hope this helps
  • Take a look at this page http://jamestait.co.uk/tljh.html The image is semi-transparent with the background showing through. Is it possible to hide this?
  • Open the HTML frag (double click it) and then view the files at the foot of the frag and highlight and delete this image

album-cover-highlight.png

Hopefully that should get rid of the semi trans overlay

Let us know if that sorts the problem out for you

Extra Tip: I'd consider resizing the images you are using too for the album cover, your 1.jpg file is 1024 x 1024 and could be reduced and optimised considerably to increase better load times, using an image of this size will not give you a better quality looking image in the player because it gets reduced anyway. ;-)
  • Thank you. That has worked great. And thanks for the tip about image sizes.
    Ian
  • My pleasure Ian ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion