Full Width slider Not fitting full length of screen
  • Full width slider
  • Hi im been trying to add in the full width slider,but it does not seem to fit the full screen and only partially??
  • Silas,

I have deleted your last post to save spamming the forum with code, please provide a link to the problematic page/site so that we can check your source code and hopefully be able to debug it and provide a solution..
  • webreef.co.za
  • Very strange, I've checked your source code and also checked to see if both the js and css files are on your server and I can't spot anything wrong myself at the moment, you'll have to wait for Neil to pick up on this thread a little later today and see if he can spot something out of the ordinary that I may have missed.
  • Hi Mick thanks for your help, I tried adding the code in the style as width: 100% but it wont budge to fit full screen length.
  • Hi Silas,

Looks like you've just added your code to an HTML Code Fragment rather than adding the slider code via Alt + S. See section 'Adding the code' in the help file that came with the template, it should hopefully point you in the right direction.

Neil
  • Hi Neil

Works perfect thank you......!
  • Neil's Da Man ;-) Thanks for the confirmation
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion