Downloading Bundle Pack
  • I downloaded the bundle pack and selected to save this to 3 dropbox. I changed my mind and now cannot download at all as it says that I have used all my 3 chances. I need access to download the pack. Can this be provided please? Thanks.
  • I downloaded the bundle pack and selected to save this to 3 dropbox. I changed my mind and now cannot download at all as it says that I have used all my 3 chances. I need access to download the pack. Can this be provided please? Thanks.
  • Neil I paid for it again and the same thing has happened! I could not open via the download button. Can you please refund me one bundle pack and give me access? Thanks. Minos
  • Only Neil can sort issues of this nature out Minos, so you will have to wait until he his back online after the festive activities have finished and I've no doubt he will then sort the refund and re-enable the download for you.
  • Hi Minos,

Thanks for buying. I've just refunded one of your purchases and reset and resent the download email.

If you're having issues with the Dropbox download it's probably best if you click on the simple download link.

If you're still having problems, just let me know.

Neil
  • Thanks Neil.

I will try it again.

Regards. Minos

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion