NIVO Slider
  • I have added the nivo slider. I changed my photos to 01.jpg etc. and uploaded them to the File Manager. As I uploaded 6 photos I added these to the HTML code. However, when I preview the page nothing shows up. I checked the troubleshooting highlighted in the PDF and everythign is correct. Any ideas why it may not be previewing? Thanks. Minos
  • Hi Minos,

It's a little difficult to diagnose the problem without being able to see a live site. Are you able to share a link with us?

If the site's not yet live you can upload a page to a test area using the instructions found here if it helps: http://www.seriftuts.com/webplus-tutorials/creating-a-sub-directory-for-website-testing/

Neil
  • Hi neil,

my website is www.housingreviews.co.uk

It should cover the white space on my home page.

thanks.

Minos
  • Hi Minos,

I think this may be a little bug. If you open the HTML Code Fragment for the slider and delete the following line it should work:

$.noConflict();

Let us know how that goes.
    Neil
  • It works!

However there is a problem in that all my photos are different sizes. The Homelessness Conference seems ideal size. Is there a quick fix or do I have to manually resize the others?

thanks.

Minos
  • I have resized them so all ok. Thanks for your help. Minos
  • Hi Minos,

Yes, that is the case. Glad it's all working well for you now :)

Neil

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion