Mobile Menu Addon on Desktop Site?
  • Hi Mick, hi Neil,

I've been using the Mobile Menu addon on the mobile version of my site, and I''m really pleased with it. I was wondering if the addon could be used for desktop sites too? I tried it kut (here: http://j.mp/test711 ) but couldn't make it work. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rob
  • Hello again Mick, hi Neil,

A thousand apologies for this - I've just realised my mistake and have sorted the issue now. I had assumed (incorrectly) that I could just copy the Mobile Menu 'hamburger' from the mobile version of the page and paste it straight into the desktop version with no further work. Having re-read the PDF instructions for this add on, I now see that it is perfectly usable with a desktop site, IF I ADD THE REQUIRED ADDITIONAL CODE!

Lesson learned for me this evening - read the manual!!

Thanks as ever for your support, and apologies if you have already spent time looking at this. I'm sorted :)

Best wishes,

Rob
  • Hi Rob,

Thanks for the update. It's no problem at all.

The only issue you'll have on desktop is that if the page is to short the menu won't slide out and fill the full height of the browser, other than that it should be okay :)

Neil

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion