Mobile hamburger menu.
  • Hi all

I was wondering if there is a way I can change the width of the menu that slides out when you click on the hamburger menu? I just want it half the size it is so the menu doesn’t take up the full screen when you click on it. Is there anyway of adding a logo to the menu as well?

http://horseandhog.com/m.index.html

• Hi,

Thanks for buying!

If you double click the HTML Code Fragment for the addon and add the following code:

.mm-menu {
    min-width: 100px !important;
    max-width: 240px !important; }

After this line:

color: #888888;} /* Menu font colour */

You can then adjust the menu's width to suit your needs.

Hope that helps and if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Neil
  • it works but doesn't because now I have a grey gap I don't want

what have I done wrong?

http://horseandhog.com/m.index.html

• You need to take off the redirect from the mobile site back to your main site otherwise we have no way of checking the mobile version of what maybe wrong because we get redirected back to your main version. We cant check source code for errors via a mobile.

Most users do not have a redirect set up from mobile to desktop only desktop to mobile, otherwise, at some point via a viewport setting, some users may bounce backwards and forwards between both versions and never see the site.
  • Done. Can you see it now?

copied code I have right now
    .mm-menu {background: #ffffff;} /* Menu background colour */
    .mm-list {font-family: "Verdana", Calbri, verdana; /* Menu font family */
    font-size: 18px; /* Menu font size */
    color: #000000;} /* Menu font colour */
    .mm-menu {
    min-width: 100px !important;
    max-width: 150px !important; }

• I still can't get to your mobile version via my desktop PC, I still get redirected to the full version
  • Is there anyway of sending you photos? Or mobile index page source code?

Every time I take the redirect off from mobile to desk top my mobile version messes up which I can afford to be left messy as I generate a lot of leads from the mobile version... hence wanting the hamburger menu to keep it current.

Thank you for all your help so far
  • Send your mobile project file to the following address making sure that the adjustments you have made to the mobile navigation menu remain, that way we can test its functionality and understand your query of excess grey areas

The above is an image and not a clickable hyperlink to an email address so you will have to type it in manually in your email client (Done for spam bot reasons)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion