Mobilemenu
  • I purchased mobile menu quite some time ago and it did what I wanted. Now I am completely reworking that site and am having a problem. On this site. http://www.somewhereinusa.x10.mx the menu works but, on the items that have child pages the red arrow on the right is partially hidden. Also the sliding menu is much wider than it needs to be. Any suggestions?
  • You have code errors within the navigational code you have added, the following links to pages within your site have no closing tag of </li>

(1)Putting up the flag, (2)My trucks

If relevant code is missing, then the menu will not function properly, please double check your code, edit and amend, then preview in a browser again to see if it has now been fixed.

Hope this helps
  • Thank you for your quick reply. I fixed the code where you suggested and found a few more with the same problem. That didn't fix my problem
    As I see it and, I'm not a coder by any means, is too much padding between the text and the arrow and not enough padding after the arrow.
    Again I'm sure it's something I have done, it used to be acceptable. Even when it worked I thought there was too much padding between the text and the arrow.
  • To be honest after looking at your source code for the menu navigational links, you have closed tags where you shouldn't have and no closed tags where you should have. I haven't the time myself to go through every single link you have created so your best option is to start over with the menu code. I can't see any additional css code added manually, so unless you have manually edited the menu's css file, then simply starting over and adding links correctly, will surely put the padding back to how it was in the beginning.

Hope this helps a little more
  • OK, thanks for looking.
  • My pleasure ;-)

EDITED: I see after looking at your page again, you have managed to sort the padding out on the initial opening of the mobile menu, I'm taking it, you took the advice of rebuilding the menu nav links via the code ;-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion