Cookie Consent on Subtle template help
  • Hello,
    Oh dear, I have another question that maybe I can post.
    I'm using the subtle template. However I can not get the cookie consent to work on the home page.
    If I stick it on any other page it works.
    Do I need to do something or does it just not work on this home page?
    Again thanks for your help.
  • Hi Daniel,

I'm at a loss as to why it's not working on the homepage yet does on the Sleek Slider page which is essentially the same page as the homepage.

I'd recommend you duplicate the sleek slider page and use that as your homepage whist removing the current homepage.

Let us know how that goes.

Neil
  • I did try opening a new subtle template, out of the box and got the same thing..
    The home page wasn't displaying the consent buttons. So I'll try something else.
  • Not sure if this is related but I have similar problem with a default the thumb slider with one panel and thumbnail set up, on a default out of the box fundamental template. Works locally but blank images when I upload it. Maybe an hosting issue for both?

• Ahhh Ha ! I have solved one issue which is that I had a duplicate folder and the file manager was pointing to the wrong one, but not sure about the cookie problem. Never mind, I re built the site using a different template. Thanks for your help.
  • I think if you were to duplicate the Sleek Slider page and have that as your homepage it should all work - but as you've found another template that's fine.

If you need any further assistance, you know where to find us :)

Neil

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion