Accordion Slider Captions Banner height

• Is there
    any method to reduce the height of the Captions banner? 

• Hi,

To alter the dimensions of the Accordion Slider Captions Banner, simply double click the html fragment box the asset file creates and look for this code:

width: 900,
    height: 400

And adjust the 900 or 400 accordingly, if you narrow the height from 400 to say 250, then make sure you also alter your images to reflect the same dimensions or you will lose aspect ratio on your slider images.

You can also adjust the size of the actual caption text box too, but you would have to press ALT+S to get to the source code and then locate the /*Page StyleSheet*/ part and add some code directly underneath it using the code below, changing the 110 to something like 80 would narrow it down to keep inline with the narrowing of the actual slider.

/*Page StyleSheet*/
    #acc-slider div {
    height: 110px;
    }

• Mick

I have added four Accordion Sliders on one page using the replacement code that Neal provided to Maryweb on June 20th. I can find and change the height of the Caption Banner for sliders 2, 3, 4 but not #1. This changed to size of the banners on 2, 3, & 4 worked but these sliders no longer operate. Slider 1 banner was unchanged and still works.

Roger
  • Roger,

I can't really advise on the problem because we cannot see anything code wise and I can only put it down to user error because as the post you refer to (replacement code for Mary-20/06/2013) she is on her 5th Accordion Slider without issues. The only thing I can suggest is you upload what you have so far and then pop a link to the page containing the sliders here, so that Neil and myself can see the source code and hopefully find where you are failing on one of the sliders.

Hope this helps

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion